Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to the box, back to the office.

It's warm in Austin, Texas. Yesterday it was a stunning 82 f. In Celsius that is in the mid 20s, summer temperature, and it is ... January. Today it should get back to almost "winter" normal.

It's the first Sunday of 2009, and it's time to put away all Christmas decorations, back to the box, for the next 11 months.

As for me it's the last Sunday before going back to a normal work schedule. For a while I have been working from home, but now it's time to go back to the office.

I spent most of Saturday working on my wife's car, changing break pads and stuff. Dirty, dusty, smelly and .... fun. I really enjoyed doing it. My car is next.. It saves some money, I have fun getting my hands greasy, and it kills the routine. A very good friend came over to help and very generously, offered his time and know-how, so the project was finished on time. Thanks Kevin !

On another note, I think I will slowly change the feel and object of this blog. Don't know how, yet, but I want to do something different. Not sure if I should ask my audience what they think about it, they could disagree, both of them ;-)

Oh, well. Happy Sunday to all, see you at the other end of Monday !

No comments: