Thursday, December 6, 2007

We are back ...

Sorry for disappearing from cyberspace for almost two weeks ...
My wife had to leave in a hurry to go back to the US, for a week or so, and I really did not have time to blog, caught between managing a house with 4 kids, their schooling, cleaning, my work, and all that jazz ... She came back yesterday, so we are back to a full house, laundry is caught up, and the kids finally ate a "mommy-cooked meal" so the house is a huge smile today ! ;)
I know how to cook, however, I also know my limitations. It's nice to have her back with us.



In the meantime, Angelina's new glasses came in , and she started to wear them. The first few times it was NOT an easy thing to do, on top of that she has to wear an eye patch for 3 hours a day, and she especially doesn't like that... Here are some pictures of her first two days with her new set of glasses .
















Hugs to all of you from all of us ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! She has grown so much!! I love that little girl. What is wrong with her eye? Why does she have that patch?